Saturday, August 13, 2011

Top Ten What do the fathers to the children, but should not


!9# Top Ten What do the fathers to the children, but should not

[if ]
[endif]

As the proud father of seven children, with 39 others in the queue (do not tell my wife I said that she does not know yet), the authorship is a passion of mine, to say the least. I think my wife would say some of these things. I do not want to cop, so do not ask if I am guilty. I'm sure those are their quotes ...

Mind you, we have been married since high school, so that some of these fun and some of these "too-bad-that-is-true" - we have all the fault of the parents in the book of their parents mistakes. NotNo matter what you read here, know that it came from someone in the trenches every day and the difficult responsibility of parents.

These "Top Ten" is a bit 'of an homage to David Letterman, with # 1, the peak of what I do not want you to tell your children.

Top Ten What do the fathers to their children ... But it should not

10) Do you want cake for breakfast? I'm pretty sure that Bill Cosby said, has all the food groups - milk, eggs, cereal ... and a cherry.

Fast 9)! Put down the Wii, Mamashome!

8) and 'between you and me, but my mom is crazy.

7) Can a few dollars? I'm (insert service here) from.

6) Let your mother to catch you're doing!

5) Have you saved enough power to help him out of trouble? I am in the county jail.

4) ... Yes, the prison as the last time

3) Ok, guys, now that Mom is gone - do not! We clean up before she comes back from retirement.

2) What? Mom home from the early retirement? I saidIt keeps the house clean! Now that you're in trouble!

And the number 1, what the fathers say to their children ... should not, however, is:

1) Leave me alone, working dad.

Okay, if you do not start, # 1 is actually the only real element of the list. Sure, it's a little 'truth in any position - and, for the most part - but to say, our children, we are too busy to spend many minutes or seconds a day with their fun.

This means a clear message that "not as important as thisfiat-money for the work they are, and I do not know how much work is devalued "really OK, you get the drift, if you are a father reading this list, you and your children a favor: spend time with them ... Do not leave which plays a secondary role to something (within reason).

I say all this because it is easy to pass the time and opportunity. Before you know it, a bloody day in a week ... bleeding in a month ... a year ... completed due to a failure to extraordinary ... return of a failure or the first dayin college. Time flies when you want to earn money, then?

Then you can have some time alone in a nursing home and wondered why no one has participated. Really, do not be nice back. Do something every day, at least every week to let you know the boys are concerned. Forget the economy for a minute and think of your children for a second. Love 'em like there's no tomorrow. One day will not be.


Top Ten What do the fathers to the children, but should not

Where To Buy Knee Walker Rentals Great Deals Rebounding Exercises Used Cool Sensations Memory Foam Mattress




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links